KaizenInspiredLife.com

Tips, tools, tricks and other fun stuff to help increase the flow of creativity in your life...pass it on...

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

THINGS ARE MOVING ALONG...

I am so happy to say that both practicum spots have been filled and one of my early client spots has also been spoken for.
I am also happy to say that there are still 11 more early client positions that are still available.

11...I love that number...Two ones together....Quite symbolic if you think about it. I think perhaps that the other reason why I like it could be because it is also the day I was born

Anyhow, back on track here...Things are definitely moving along. I am so very grateful for this.

What an incredible blessing it is when a new path opens up...changes begin to take place and everything begins to fall into place.

IT IS ABSOLUTELY MAGICAL!

Like the way that I fell into this course in the first place. I really did not know that anything like this existed until just a couple of weeks before the first day of class.

Synchronicity definitely had a hand in bringing me here.
And now I can also see that it did not just happen overnight.

The truth is that since the launch of my website and sharing my art through this means I have been contacted over and over again by people from so many different areas in the world...all asking for the same kind of stuff that this coaching is made up of. I have responded to them all and have enjoyed every single minute of these interactions. I have also made some good friends along the way. What a blessing and what an incredible thing it is to be able to share in this way.

While I was thinking about this one night it came to me that this “new” path has actually been under construction for quite some time...in fact it was under construction even before the website began. The truth is that I have been doing what I am now training to do for quite some time now. Who knew?

Such a wonderful realization to look back and see the puzzle pieces that have fallen into place when at the time I had no conscious awareness of what was really happening.

Something to be said for "going with the flow"

But in going with this flow it is easy to forget how far we have come. Sometimes we just take it for granted and do not realize the incredible progress that we have made.

This being said, I must also admit that there is great worth in looking back while we are in the midst of the flow...not to lament past mistakes or to long for the days gone by...but simply to see where we are now in relation to where we have been.

It is a trip worth taking from time to time that can actually bring more clarity and focus into the present moment.

I have recently taken this trip down memory lane and because of this I know without a doubt that I AM definitely on the right path in my current endeavor...in fact it seems now that I have been “on track” in each and every endeavor that I’ve undertaken to this point whether I’ve succeeded in them or not.

This path I can see has been paved with the stones of my experience...good and bad. At the very base it has given me huge compassion for anyone in struggle, change, transition...

I can now see that in this coaching endeavor I am absolutely meant to specialize in the area of transition…this does not necessarily mean huge transition for everyone but transition nevertheless.

I believe that all of my experiences have led me to this position where I can walk with others on their own path of transition.
The truth is that I have MUCH experience in this area personally. Some of the transitions I have passed through in the past 15 years have been:

~ The torment of struggling with infertility and then miraculously giving birth to three amazing children.

~ Job changes, career changes and never feeling as though I had hit the mark, that is until now.

~ Household changes, many moves, shifting dynamics in my closest relationships.

~ The miraculous discovery of paint, art, and expression.

~ Observing the hideous journey of one living with ALS

~ The passing of my mentor, dear friend and Mother in law because of this disease

~ The passing of my Dad after a 3 year battle with esophageal cancer.

~ More changing dynamics in relationships with family and friends.

~ The sickening fear of breast cancer and eventually finding out that I am ok.

~ The separation of my marriage.

~ Living life as a single mother of three

The list goes on...There is so much more that I could add but I am pretty sure this is enough to illustrate what I’m talking about.

The one solid blessing throughout all of this... the happiness and grief, joy and terror... the one thing I know that has kept me afloat... has been the creative flow and not just in painting but through life in general.

The realization of this blessing has shown me that I have a gift to share in compassionate understanding of how difficult transition can be. But at the same time knowing without a doubt that there is a way to get through it all and come out on the other side a better person.

The key to this I know is creativity.

When we break through the blocks that are holding us back and use our own creative spirit for all its worth everything is just a little bit better…in fact sometimes a lot better.

I KNOW that this spirit lives in each of us. It brings life to our beings...

It is life...CREATION.

I also know that the more we can get in touch with this part of ourselves the more that we are able to live in harmony and find peace and happiness in the moment within our own lives no matter what may be happening at the time.

Anyhow...Those are my thoughts for the day. Thank you so much for reading and for sharing this journey with me.

Hoping that you are doing well and that the creative spirit is flowing freely in your life...

All my very best to you always,
Pam

1 comment:

Cameron VSJ said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

Thanks,

Cameron

cameronvsj(at)gmail.com