KaizenInspiredLife.com

Tips, tools, tricks and other fun stuff to help increase the flow of creativity in your life...pass it on...

Monday, March 30, 2009

A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY

So much FUN...

So deeply and genuinely LIFE ENHANCING

With so much GRATITUDE I have to share...


How time flies. It seems only yesterday that I bought my beautiful potted tulips in celebration before I embarked on my journey of becoming a certified creativity coach and now here it is nearing conclusion. With only five weeks remaining in the course, the time has come to arrange for my practicum.

Because of this I now find myself in the wonderful position to share what I've learned. This being said...I am very excited for the opportunity to offer you something special!

The first two people who respond will receive:

  • A package of 4 Kaizen-Muse creative coaching sessions via telephone with me.
  • This also includes a minimum of 4 follow up emails with tips and suggestions that can help you take those precious steps toward your dreams.
  • On top of that I will also be sending you a special surprise. But I'm not going to tell you what that surprise will be...because then it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?... Intrigued?
  • All of this for only $85.00.*
  • (This is 75% savings off the regular $340.00 value.)

This discount will go to the first two people who respond to my offer.

However, being that I am still new to this particular style of coaching and am looking to dive right in and share all that it has to offer I am also presenting to the following 12 people who respond, the same special package at a reduced rate of $120.00 (65% off the regular price)**

*Practice client telephone sessions will be taped and passed on to my instructor for feedback. All follow up emails will be cc’d to my instructor as well, for the same reason. Rest assured your sessions will remain confidential between you, me and my instructor. No one else will have access to the calls or email correspondence.

**The following 12 discount packages that I am offering will not have to be taped and all information will remain confidential between you and me.

The following is a little of what I have to offer through creativity coaching…

~KAIZEN INSPIRED LIFE~

It's not what you'd expect!!!

Kaizen-Muse creativity coaching honors the non-linear process of creativity. It works well with people who are new to coaching as well as with those who have been turned off by goal oriented life coaching in the past. It is a completely different approach.

It's FUN

Coaching creatively

Emphasis is placed on the pure enjoyment of the process allowing for unlimited possibility in the product.

KMCC is a gentle, nurturing experience, and fully takes into consideration the rebellious nature of the creative spirit within all of us.

The process is geared toward all areas of life!

Although it is highly beneficial for those pursuing a specific creative venture and for those wishing to re-visit an old hobby or passion, and for those who wish to pursue a new creative outlet,

It is definitely not limited to the arts.

The truth is that each and every human being is creative...each in our own unique way.

Painting, Gardening, Cooking, Music, Business, Writing, Pottery, Playfully enjoying Life...the list is endless!

What is your way?

Throughout the coaching, focus is placed on: Awareness, Tools and Education, all within the spirit of playful discovery. Emphasis is placed on continual growth!

Simply stated, Kaizen-Muse Creativity coaching sessions are

EFFECTIVE but they are also FUN!

Blocks are met and overcome through a gentle approach of compassion, play and awareness building activities.


Through the coaching process, hidden blocks are also unearthed and managed in the same effective way.

You will gain wonderful new tools that you can use in both your specific creative pursuit and in your life as a whole. Because…

When it comes right down to it...
Your life IS your ultimate creation!


The Kaizen practice of asking small questions, thinking small thoughts, taking small actions, solving small problems, giving yourself small rewards, and identifying small moments is an integral component that is utilized throughout the process. This effectively helps to bypass fear and encourages continuous, steady growth.

All coaching packages include specialized guided imagery sessions which are tailored specifically for you. These sessions may be taped for you to use whenever you’d like.

Joy in the process
Awareness in the moment


ONE STEP CLOSER TO
LIVING THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS

Please contact me at Kaizen Inspired Life

to begin your journey of discovery

No comments: