KaizenInspiredLife.com

Tips, tools, tricks and other fun stuff to help increase the flow of creativity in your life...pass it on...

Thursday, May 21, 2009

THE ART OF SPIRITUAL PAINTING


The Muse has been working overtime!




So many times I've heard people say that they'd love to take my workshop, The Art of Spiritual Painting. But for the most part the problem has been distance... I have traveled in the past with the workshop but found this to be quite the feat. I just knew there had to be a better way.

Like I keep saying... if it's right, there's always a way... ALWAYS!
In this case there definitely is!

So here we go...

This morning I was inspired to begin the process of bringing the ART OF SPIRITUAL PAINTING workshop to the web in the form of an e-course...

  • video instruction,

  • great music to paint with... catch the wave, grab the feeling,

  • guided imagery & focused meditations to get you into the flow,

  • powerful exercises to expand your awareness... opening your heart and mind to connect you with Spirit,

  • plus follow up coaching support to boot!

Now I've just got to figure out the details. Thankfully I'm always up for a challenge!

Any thoughts, ideas or for more info...

Come on by and drop me a line at

http://kaizeninspiredlife.com/CONTACT.html

I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Carolyn Good said...

This is a great idea. I would like to help promote it.